Call For Speakers – MIW 2021 Healthcare Innovation
Calling all Healthcare Technology Innovators!
Minority Innovation Weekend (MIW) is coming back for its 5th year! MIW 2021 will occur on Saturday, October 2nd and will be 100% virtual. Minority Innovation Weekend is a weekend summit dedicated to aiding innovators of color launch tech-focused startups, explore emerging technologies, and showcasing tech startups that have a founder or co-founder of color.
Minority Innovation Weekend is looking for dynamic speakers for topics covering:
- Algorithms in Healthcare: The Impact of racial bias in healthcare technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Healthcare: How AI could help or hurt the healthcare outcomes of people of color.
- COVID-19: The Impact of SARS-CoV-2 on communities of color and what innovation is needed to address healthcare disparities caused by SARS-CoV-2.
- How digital health technologies can reduce health disparities in communities of color
- The State of the HealthCare Technology Ecosystem Now and Beyond
- Combating Heart Disease and Stroke with research and technology innovation
- Treatment for those with mental health and/or substance use conditions
- Protecting Your Air: Innovation to fight flu, pandemics, and pollution
- Lung Cancer Innovation: How to Cleanse The Lungs After Exposure to Carcinogens
- Building Technology Aimed at Turning Bad Fat to Good Fat, to Treat Millions with Obesity, Diabetes
- How can Quantum Holograms Make Detailed Images of Our Bodies And Cells?
- Combating COVID-19: Innovating new vaccines for the virus
- Or… propose your own topic!
If you have expertise in any of these topics, please sign up to speak at Minority Innovation Weekend by completing the MIW 2021 Healthcare Technology Innovation Call For Speakers via Google Forms:
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://forms.gle/5B2cggqBWgz7QrJ37″ window=”new” ]